Venus - "the Bringer of Peace" - Gustav Holst (The Planets)
We are able to help with any of the following:
• Low cost transfer pricing reviews for SME’s
• Advice on internal procedures and risk analysis for smaller and medium sized accounting practices (including training and what to do if problems arise)
• Advice and support in cases of dispute between adviser and client including potential negligence claims
• Advice on insurance-related solutions.
• Advice on the risks associated with tax mitigation strategies
• Reviews of residence or domicile status
• PAYE/CIS/IR35 health checks
AVN Venus has prepared a briefing for professional practice offices that find themselves subject to HMRC search warrants: “The Ten Golden Rules for HMRC raids”. Although raids are rare, it is often the case that firms whose clients are suspected of fraud may become caught up in an investigation. Please contact us here if you would like a copy of the briefing. We also provide bespoke advice and/or training for the development of a policy in this area.
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.